Samsung NE58K9500SG/AA Slide-in Electric Range
This beautiful slide-in electric range is designed to fit seamlessly with your kitchen cabinets. Its intuitive programmable controls are built into the front, giving it a clean look. Its extra-large 5.8 cu. ft. oven with a dual True Convection system is a must-have for holidays and other large gatherings.
- Slide-in Design Easily install and replace your freestanding range for a sleek, customized, built-in look for your kitchen, without having to remodel. A sleek, slide-in design appears customized with cabinetry
- Guiding Light Controls A premium design and intuitive controls offer simple, step-by-step instructions for choosing cooking options. Control temperature and time settings, select cooking functions and program your favorite recipes. Only cooking options that are able to be selected illuminate and controls go from left to right, eliminating having to go back and forth.
- 5.8 cu. ft. Large Capacity A 5.8 cu. ft. extra-large oven allows you to cook multiple dishes at once. Easily accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies with the largest capacity slide-in range*. Three oven racks allow you to prepare enough food for large gatherings.
- Dual Convection Cook food faster and more evenly with the Flex Duo Oven’s Dual Convection system, which allows convection cooking in both ovens. In single oven mode, the entire oven is Dual True Convection. In dual mode, the top oven is Fan Convection and the bottom oven is True Convection.
- Temperature Probe Take the guesswork out of cooking meat and poultry. A built-in probe allows you to monitor the temperature so you never have to guess whether your meats and poultry are cooked properly. Monitor cooking progress without opening the oven door and releasing heat.
- Five Burner Cooktop Cook more meals quicker, easier and carefree with five burners for ultimate flexibility. Get one triple, one dual, two singles, and one warming burner. The smooth ceramic surface is super easy to clean.
- Large Window Design Easily check the progress of your food without having to open the oven door or release heat. A stylish, wide-angle glass design complements other modern kitchen elements.
- Storage Drawer A handy storage space allows for additional storage of your pots and pans. It also elevates oven capacity, making it easy to slide a large roast inside.
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||48|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||25 x 20.78 x 19.25|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Power & Performance|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||1250|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||3000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|General Warranty||One (1) Year All Parts and Labor|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included||No|