LG LRG4115ST 6.3 cu. ft. Gas Single Oven Range w/ ProBake Convection EasyClean® & Warming Drawer – Stainless Steel
No more trying to juggle and time your large meals. With 6.3 cu. ft. of capacity, the LG LRG4115ST gas range can do it all at once, while keeping your dishes hot and ready to serve in the warming drawer below. LG ProBake Convection™ gives you the confidence of professional-style baking on every rack. Plus, with EasyClean® Express, you can check a clean oven off your list after just 10 minutes and three simple steps.
- Inspired by pro-style ranges, the LG LRG4115ST gas range with ProBake Convection™ moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Enjoy consistent browning on top and bottom.
- In 3 easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- Conquer large meals with room to spare with this large 6.3 cu.ft. capacity oven
- LG UltraHeat™ 18,500 BTU burners deliver every bit of the precision you love about gas with even more power.*** No more waiting around to bring water and other liquids to a boil.
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips
- The warming drawer will keep your food hot and ready—even when dinnertime isn’t on time
- 5 high performance, easy to clean sealed burners are there to meet a wide range of needs. These easy to clean burners provide flexible cooking power from 5,000 BTUs to 18,500 BTUs.
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning
- The Brilliant Blue Interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The supersized WideView™ window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
- This range includes a griddle pan that fits perfectly on the oval burner.
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.875 x 21.375 x 20|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Power & Performance|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||14500 / 12500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||19000 / 17000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Burner Configuration||LR 9,100 BTU; RR 5,000 BTU; C 10,000 Oval BTU; LF 12,000 BTU; RF 18,500 BTU|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|