LG LMHM2237BD 2.2 cu.ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven w/ExtendaVent - Black Stainless
When you’re cooking for company, you need a microwave that starts out looking good – and stays looking good. LG’s LMHM2237BD 2.2 cu. ft. microwave handles that family-sized casserole, and looks good doing it, with sleek, intuitive SmoothTouch™ controls located on the front of the stylish glass door. Cleanup? It’s a breeze, thanks to EasyClean™ interior’s stain-resistant technology. And with the enhanced ventilation of ExtendaVent™ 2.0, you don’t just have a microwave – you have more.
- Clear the air with LG’s enhanced ExtendaVent™ 2.0 ventilation that covers virtually the entire cooktop where most over-the-range microwaves only cover the rear of the cooktop.
- LG’s EasyClean™ interior resists stains and buildup, so cleaning your microwave doesn’t have to be a chore. Simply wipe with a damp cloth – no chemicals, no scrubbing*, no problem.
- With largest capacity at 2.2 cu. ft., there's always plenty of room to heat large items.
- Sleek Design with SmoothTouch™ glass controls located at the bottom of the glass door, this microwave delivers on both style and ease of use.
- With an Over the Range Microwave Oven, strong ventilation is key. That’s why LG has created the QuietPower™ vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life.
- Sensor Cooking with humidity-sensing technology determines when food is cooked and automatically turns off the microwave to help prevent the over- or under-cooking of meals.
- The Energy Savings Key allows you to save energy by turning off the display when the unit is not in use or has been inactive for 5 minutes.
- Auto Defrost automatically defrosts for a specified amount of time.
- One touch settings makes it easy to cook and warm a variety of foods- from a cup of coffee to chicken nuggets.
- LG microwaves live up to stylish design with hidden vents, so that it looks as smooth as it works. The ventilation can be installed either updraft or front, whichever meets your needs for the perfect kitchen.
- Child Lockout enables you to lock the keypad to prevent the oven from being accidentally started.
- The turntable continually rotates food to ensure even cooking.
*Based on manufacturers’ published specifications of over-the-range microwaves as of December, 2013.
**Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort.
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||22x11.625x14.625|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||20.5|
|Shipping Height (in.)||20.75|
|Shipping Width (in.)||33.5|
|Turntable Diameter (In.)||14.2|
|Interior Capacity||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Microwave Power Levels||10|
|Extend Cook||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.)||99|
|Number of One-Touch Settings||6|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||No|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM)||400|
|Turntable||Recessed, Rotation disable, Removable|
|Power & Performance|