LG LDE4413BD 7.3 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range w/ProBake Convection & EasyClean® – Black Stainless
With two ovens offering the largest capacity available*, this LG LDE4413BD double-oven electric range lets you prepare everything from a holiday roast and all the sides to pans and pans of cookies all at once—faster and more evenly than traditional convection ovens. Of course, with big meals comes big messes, so LG’s EasyClean® Express makes cleanup as simple as 10 minutes and three easy steps**. Plus, the sleek, easy access controls make it easy to cook (and look) like a pro.
- LG ProBake Convection™ delivers even baking results on every rack, every time. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG LDE4413BD range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution for consistent browning on top and bottom. Also, get 20% faster roasting with this electric double oven†.
- In 3 easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- With 7.3 cu. ft. (3.0 upper, 4.3 lower) cook two dishes at two different temperatures with room to spare.
- Get LG’s fastest boil with powerful 3200 watt dual elements††
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning
- With two versatile dual-ring cooktop elements, you can use the right cookware for your food.
- The Brilliant Blue Interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The supersized WideView™ Window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
*Compared to leading brand double oven electric ranges as of June 2015
**As of June 2015. Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature
†Compared to LG's conventional ovens
††As compared with other LG electric models.
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.812 x 14.25 x 19.937|
|Secondary Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.812 x 10.812 x 19.812|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||3.0|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Power & Performance|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||3800|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||0|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Secondary Oven Bake Element Wattage||2400|
|Secondary Oven Broiler Wattage||3800|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Element Configuration||LR 6" 1,200W; RR 6" 1,200W; LF 9"/6" 3,200W/1,400W; RF 12"/9" 2,700W/1,700W; C 7" 100W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||4|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Double oven|
|Secondary Oven Number of Rack Positions||2|
|Secondary Oven Number of Racks||1|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Power Cord Included||No|