Kenmore Elite 95063 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Dual True Convection - Stainless Steel
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range - Rapid Boil This Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. electric range 9506 is able to bring water to a boil much faster using Turbo Boil Flex technology. The Easy Set touch controls make it easy to set temperatures. With 6.1 cu. ft. of space inside the convection oven, you're able to hold multiple pans and baking sheets. The oven's AirGuard odor remover and self-cleaning cycle ensure that all you'll smell is the delicious aroma of your baked goods. Enjoy your food faster and more conveniently with this Kenmore Elite electric range.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy.
- Precision Set™ ESEC Controls and a digital readout let you make precise adjustments from simmer to a rolling boil, giving you control and accuracy with every meal.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Kenmore Airguard™ Technology helps eliminate self-cleaning odors and smoke 85% more effectively than Kenmore ovens without it, so you can breathe easy.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.50" D|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Bake Element Location||Hidden Bake Element|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Element Configuration||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 12"/9"/6" tripe 3000/2000/1200W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||4|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Power & Performance|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||700|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load||14.5/11|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Control Type||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooktop Details||Ceramic Glass Surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|General Warranty||13 months limited|
|Oven Door Window Type||Extra-large|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Safety Features||Auto Oven Shutoff|