Kenmore Elite 32312 36" Gas Cooktop
Kenmore Elite 36" Gas Cooktop - Power and Precise Heat Now you're cooking with gas - this recessed Kenmore Elite 36" gas cooktop 3231 gives you up to 18,200 BTUs. The precise heat control of the Dual Ring Burner can provide a slow simmer at 900 BTUs or a rapid boil at 18,000 BTUs. The two all-purpose burners give you just the right range for everyday cooking, while the recessed design makes for easy cleanup. The ultra-low flame of the Simmer Burner lets you maintain a low heat, while the Turbo-Boil Burner can bring a stock pot to a full boil in minutes. Get cooking with this Kenmore Elite gas cooktop.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- The 18,000 BTU Dual Ring Burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly.
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
- Crafted from cast metal and manufactured to high standards, these control knobs add a durable, premium touch to your range while putting you in control of the cooking.
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Burner Configuration||Low output|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Cooking Zones||None, fixed elements/burners|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Gas or Electric||Gas|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||65|