Kenmore 74332 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - White
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.6|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Power & Performance|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||18000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|Burner Configuration||1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|General Warranty||13 month limited|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Oven Door Window Type||Extra-large|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Safety Features||Oven Control Lockout|