Craftsman 4 in. Jigsaw Blades, Wood, 8 TPI, 3 pk.
Look Great Up Close with the Craftsman 4-In. Jigsaw Blades, Wood, 8 TPI, 3-Pk. This 4-in. jigsaw blades, wood, 8 TPI, 3-pk. is a fantastic way to make sure your curves are smooth and your angles are right and tight. These blades are perfect for scroll cuts, saving you the expense of buying a separate saw. They can cut with the precision you need to keep your project smooth and splinter-free, and they have the flexibility to let you stick to curves and corners. The 8-teeth-per-inch blades can cut wood, as well as chipboard and some plastic. The speed and flexibility in this Craftsman 4-in. jigsaw blades, wood, 8 TPI, 3-pk. comes from the blades' high carbon steel construction. They have T-shanks that are designed for saws with quick-change mechanisms, though they'll fit in most U shanks as well. The blades are 4 inches long, allowing you to work with slightly thicker pieces.
- This 4-in. jigsaw blades, wood, 8 TPI, 3-pk. is a versatile, everyday blade that can carve smoothly through a range of materials
- At 8 teeth per inch, the blade is suitable for wood, including plywood, as well as plastic
- T shank is compatible with quick-change saws
- Also compatible with most U shank saws
- Blade is 4 inches long
- Made of high carbon steel
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Blade Length||4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch||8 tpi|
|Materials & Finish|