Craftsman 3 in. 90 deg. Quick Release Corner Clamp
Craftsman 3-in 90-deg Quick Release Corner Clamp Keeps You Precise and Saves Time With the Craftsman 3" 90-degree quick-release corner clamp , you can lock down your 90-degree corners and get to cutting, drilling or glueing. Simply slide your corner pieces into the jaws of the clamp, which comes equipped with jaw protectors, making sure to prop up any long ends. From there, it is already as tight as you need it. You have plenty of time to let glue dry or decide how best to secure your joint. The Craftsman 3-in 90-deg quick-release corner clamp eliminates the need to slowly unwind the jaws of your clamp. With 3" jaw width and 2.5" throat depth, this clamp is not going to take up a lot of room, either. It's total dimensions are just 16" x 8" x 11.75".
- Craftsman 3" 90-degree quick release corner clamp comes with jaw protectors
- Clamp measures 16" x 8" x 11.75"
- Jaws measure 3" with a throat depth of 2.5"
- Quick release mechanism makes it fast and easy to unload the clamp
- Clamp force is 1000N
- Steel gray and black design is inconspicuous
- The entire clamp is made out of metal components
- The clamp creates a 90-degree angle for 90-degree joints
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Jaw Width (in.)||3|
|Overall Dimensions||16 x 8 x 11.75 in.|
|Throat Depth (in.)||2.5|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads||Stationary|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||2.5|
|Package Contents||Jaw Protectors and Quick-Release Mechanism|