Craftsman 3/8 in. Mini Ratchet Wrench
The Craftsman 3/8-in. Mini Air Ratchet Wrench Navigates Under Hoods Filled with Tight Spaces This Craftsman 3/8-in. mini ratchet wrench from Sears packs a lot of ratcheting power into a small and well-designed tool. This 3/8-in. mini ratchet wrench is powerful, generating 20 ft/lb. of torque and 250 rpm free speed. While it may be powerful, it runs smoothly thanks to a twin pawl ratcheting mechanism. It's quiet, too, with a built-in silencer and rear exhaust that reduces noise. This Craftsman 3/8-in. mini ratchet wrench is heavy in user-friendly features (for example, a laser-etched size indicator makes sure you grab the right tool every time), but it's light in weight. The tool, which has a comfortable ergonomic throttle, features a composite housing for a lightweight feel at just 1.6 pounds. It's a handy tool for jobs both big and small. This ratchet features a unique sealed ratchet head design which prevents the ratchet head from spreading under extreme loads.
- This Craftsman 3/8-in. mini ratchet features a composite housing for a lightweight tool, which weighs only 1.6 pounds
- Ergonomic throttle for your comfort
- Features a unique sealed ratchet head design which prevents the ratchet head from spreading under extreme loads
- A laser-etched size indicator makes sure you grab the right tool
- Generates 20 ft/lb. of torque and 250 rpm free speed
- 3.6 CFM average air consumption
- Air inlet size: 1/4 in.
- Minimum hose size: 3/8 in.
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1.6|
|Overall Dimensions||8 in.|
|Variable Trigger Speed||Yes|
|Drive Size||3/8 in.|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb)||20|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM)||3.6|
|Tool Air Inlet Size||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size||3/8 in.|