Top load design meets modern innovation in LG’s revolutionary 3.3 cu. ft. WT901CW front control top load washer . Moving the control panel front and center means the intuitive Dual LED display is always at your fingertips—even when the lid is open. The clear glass design lets you check on laundry with just a glance, while the water-resistant coating of LG HydroShield™ helps protect the controls. It’s how LG does top load for today’s family.
- The extra large 3.3 cu. ft. capacity of the LG WT901 top load washer means you can do more laundry in fewer loads.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- LG's TubFresh™ System helps make it easy to keep your washer clean and fresh.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™*.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG’s Glass Lid lets you keep tabs on your wash without interrupting the cycle.
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load.
- The Hydroshield™ water resistant coating helps protect the washer's control panel against accidental spills.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Depth||26 to 26 7/8 inches|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
|Width||Less than 26 in.|
|Height with Lid Open (in.)||54.7|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||40.2|
|Shipping Width (in.)||25|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Power & Performance:|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor Lifetime on Drum|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||190|
|Top and Lid Material||Glass & Steel|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||40 to 40 7/8 inches|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31.1|
|High Efficiency (HE)||Not high efficiency (HE)|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||0|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||700|
|Wash Cycles||Delicate Wash Cycle, Rinse & Spin Cycle, Specialty Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Bedding Cycle|
|Number of Water Temperatures||3|
|Matching Electric Dryer||DLE1001W|
|Matching Gas Dryer||DLG1002W|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Wash Plate|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||02665302000|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Dispensers||Fabric Softener Dispenser, Detergent|
|Washer Interior Size||Less than 4 cu. ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||No|
|Modified Energy Factor||1.29|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||3.3|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Shipping Height (in.)||42.9|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|