No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
Enter Another Zip Code
- LG’s WT7700HWA washer gives big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology**.
- With the largest capacity top load washer in its class* at 5.7 cu ft, you can fit a comforter and full set of king size bedding in a single load.
- Steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2015.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™***.
- Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- ColdWash™ technology provides warm-water cleaning performance with cold-water energy savings.
- The quiet and convenient SlamProof™ Glass Lid lets you view your wash without interrupting the cycle.
- Innovative WaveForce™ technology powerfully gets your fabrics exceptionally clean.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- Speed Wash Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh quickly.
- SmartRinse™ Jet Spray System enables water to penetrate clothes for effective rinsing
- The SuperStain cycle heats water up to 158°F to remove the toughest stains.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- EasyDispense™ allows you to pour in your detergent, bleach and fabric softener all at once.
- LG's TubClean Cycle thoroughly cleans and dries the washtub to help keep it fresh.
- The NeveRust™ tub’s top-to-bottom stainless steel finish keeps clothes looking great, load after load.
*Based on manufacturers published specs of top load washers with a width of 29 inches or less.
** Compared to an LG top load washer without TurboWash. Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton / Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
***SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Height to Top of Cabinet||45|
|Height with Lid Open (in.)||55.75|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||33.75|
|Shipping Height (in.)||48.031|
|Shipping Width (in.)||31.937|
|Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||45 inches or more|
|Width||29 to 29 7/8 inches|
|Depth||32 to 32 7/8 inches|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.7|
|Washer Interior Size||4.6 cu.ft. and greater|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.76|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Top and Lid Material||Glass & Steel|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||150|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
|High Efficiency (HE)||High efficiency (HE)|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Matching Electric Dryer||DLEX7700W|
|Matching Gas Dryer||DLGX7701W|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||02665092000|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||02675092000|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1050|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Wash Plate|
|Dispensers||Detergent, Fabric Softener Dispenser, Bleach Dispenser|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Spin Speed Option||5|
|Wash Cycles||Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Rinse & Spin Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Bedding Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Specialty Cycle|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »