- With the largest capacity top load washer in its class* at 5.0 cu. ft., you can fit a comforter and full set of king size bedding in a single load.
- LG’s front control design puts a modern spin on the traditional top load laundry pair. By moving the control panel from the back to the front, the buttons and LED display are easier to read and use.
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology*
- Wi-Fi capable with Remote Start so you can monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app
- Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year limited warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
- With this washer’s SmartThinQ™ technology, stay connected with features like Smart Access and Smart Adapt, which allow you to monitor your laundry remotely and download new and improved cycles. The Smart Grid Ready feature automatically runs the washer when electricity rates are lowest. In the unlikely event that you have any problems, Smart Diagnosis helps you troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- The quiet and convenient SlamProof™ Glass Lid lets you view your wash without interrupting the cycle.
- The Hydroshield™ water resistant coating helps protect the washer's control panel against accidental spills.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- SmartRinse™ Jet Spray System enables water to penetrate clothes for effective rinsing.
- EasyDispense™ allows you to pour in your detergent, bleach and fabric softener all at once.
- LG's TubClean Cycle thoroughly cleans and dries the washtub to help keep it fresh.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG's StainCare™ Option attacks different types of stains in one wash cycle.
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards.
* Based on manufacturers published specs of top load washers with a width of 27 inches or less.
**Compared to an LG front load washer without TurboWash. Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton / Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
|Height to Top of Cabinet||40.125|
|Height with Lid Open (in.)||55.375|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31.25|
|Shipping Height (in.)||43.7|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||40 to 40 7/8 inches|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Depth||28 to 28 7/8 inches|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.0|
|Washer Interior Size||4.6 cu.ft. and greater|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.38|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Top and Lid Material||Glass & Steel|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||130|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
|High Efficiency (HE)||Not high efficiency (HE)|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years on Direct Drive Motor, Lifetime on Drum.|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02665595000|
|Matching Gas Dryer||02675595000|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||DLEY1901KE|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||DLGY1902KE|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||950|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Specialty Options||ColdWash™, StainCare™|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Wash Plate|
|Dispensers||Bleach Dispenser, Detergent, Fabric Softener Dispenser|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Spin Speed Option||4|
|Wash Cycles||Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Bedding Cycle, Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Rinse & Spin Cycle, Specialty Cycle, Presoak Cycle|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »