- LG's revolutionary TurboWash™ technology, the WT1801H allows you to save up to 20 minutes on larger loads, with outstanding cleaning performance!*
- With 4.9 cu. ft. capacity, LG’s mega capacity top load washer can fit more and is right at home in the space of a regular washer.
- LG puts a modern spin on the traditional top load design. By moving the control panel from the back to the front, the touch buttons and LED display are easier to read and use.
- Our steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- With WaveForce™ technology rapid drum movement and powerful water jets provide a revolutionary washing and rinsing experience.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- ColdWash™ Technology provides warm-water cleaning performance with cold-water energy savings.
- The quiet and convenient SlamProof™ Glass Lid lets you view your wash without interrupting the cycle.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- The Hydroshield™ water resistant coating helps protect the washer's control panel against accidental spills.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- SmartRinse™ Jet Spray System enables water to penetrate clothes for effective rinsing
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes common household allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- EasyDispense™ allows you to pour in your detergent, bleach and fabric softener all at once.
- LG's TubClean Cycle thoroughly cleans and dries the washtub to help keep it fresh.
- The NeveRust™ tub’s top-to-bottom stainless steel finish keeps clothes looking great, load after load.
- LG's StainCare™ Option attacks different types of stains in one wash cycle.
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load
- LG LoDecibel™ operation: it’s so quiet you may not even notice it.
- Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards
*Compared to other LG top load washers without TurboWash. Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton / Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only
|Height to Top of Cabinet||40.156|
|Height with Lid Open (in.)||55.125|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31.25|
|Shipping Height (in.)||43.7|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||40 to 40 7/8 inches|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Depth||28 to 28 7/8 inches|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.9|
|Top and Lid Material||Glass & Steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||135|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
|High Efficiency (HE)||Not high efficiency (HE)|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor 10 Years Motor Lifetime on Drum|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Wash Cycles||Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Bedding Cycle, Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Wool Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle|
|Spin Speed Option||Extra High, High, Medium, Low, No Spin|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Matching Gas Dryer||DLGY1702W|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||02665872000|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1100|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||02675872000|
|Matching Electric Dryer||DLEY1701W|
|Dispensers||Detergent, Fabric Softener Dispenser, Bleach Dispenser|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Wash Plate|
|Washer Interior Size||4.6 cu.ft. and greater|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.26|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|