- This LG WM5000HVA washer is TWIN Wash™ compatible, which means you can add the LG Sidekick™ pedestal washer to tackle two loads at once.
- LG's elevated, ergonomically angled door design is a new tilt on convenience. The contoured front earns high marks for style but is actually the result of careful engineering to make laundry day less of a workout.
- The electronic control panel is integrated into the door for a distinct style plus the intuitive functionality you expect from an LG washer.
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology**
- Ultra large capacity (4.5 cu. ft.) means you can do more laundry in fewer loads.
- Our steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- Recess-Design Detergent Tray is easy to fill—and easy on the eyes.
- Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2015.
- WiFi Capable with Remote Start - Monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app.
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On technology.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.
- ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- LG’s own Extra Wide Door Opening design enables easier loading and unloading.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load
- LG LoDecibel™ operation: it’s so quiet you may not even notice it.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG's TubFresh™ System helps make it easy to keep your washer clean and fresh.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- The Steam Wash option provides revolutionary cleaning that is gentle on your clothes.
- A high spin speed cycle means more water extraction and less drying time.
- Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards.
**Compared to an LG front load washer without TurboWash. Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton/Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
***SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||32.812|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||55|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.812|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||33.218|
|Shipping Height (in.)||42.375|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.218|
|Depth||32 to 32 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.5|
|Washer Interior Size||4.0 cu.ft. - 4.5 cu.ft.|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.74|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Top and Lid Material||Painted metal|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||105|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02685883000|
|Matching Gas Dryer||02695883000|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||DLEX5000V|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||DLGX5001V|
|Matching Pedestal||02655753000 or 02655973000 (Pedestal Washer)|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Matching Stack Kit||0|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1300|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Specialty Options||TurboWash™, Prewash, Delay Wash, Extra Rinse, Child Lock, ColdWash™, FreshCare™, Steam, TurboWash™, Custom Program|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Tumble Action|
|Dispensers||Detergent, Bleach Dispenser, Prewash Detergent Dispenser, Fabric Softener Dispenser|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Normal Wash Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Spin Speed Option||5|
|Wash Cycles||Delicate Wash Cycle, Rinse & Spin Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Bedding Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Specialty Cycle, Whites Cycle|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »