The Whirlpool Vantage dryer's large capacity means you do fewer loads each week. And it's high-efficiency, so you save on energy costs. A premium, full-color LCD touch screen lets you easily adjust and customize cycles to your preference. The touch screen, with Cycle-Logic™ Intelligence, offers a wealth of fabric care options and cycles without adding extra dials to the console. Integrated USB ports let you access future software upgrades and evolved fabric care cycles. Pair with matching washer 02632771000 .
- Steam removes odors and reduces wrinkles, so you iron less.
- Built-in USB port will let you download future enhancements.
- Stainless steel drum resists wear and tear.
- Quiet-Dry Ultra Noise-cancelling system ensures quiet dryer operation.
- Wrinkle Shield™ Plus Option tumbles a dry load without heat to prevent wrinkles when you can't get to the dryer as soon as it stops (up to 150 minutes).
- Ramp-up LED dryer drum light illuminates the inside of the dryer.
- AccelerCare® Drying System senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be and when clothes are dry. It automatically stops the cycle to save energy and prevent fabric damage and shrinking.
- Uses up to 40 percent less energy when paired with a Cabrio® washer (compared to conventional top-load pair).
- Direct water installation method. A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
- The Quick Refresh steam cycle refreshes clothing without rewashing by using steam to break down odors and relax wrinkles.
- Save time ironing with the Enhanced Touch-up with Steam cycle, which helps relax wrinkles from clothing that has been left in the dryer or suitcase too long.
- Track your eco footprint. The Eco Monitor in the dryer allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Back (Standard)|
|Dryer Door Access||Right|
|Included with Item:|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Dry Cycles||Air Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Steam Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||44|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||31|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||44 to 44 7/8 inches|
|Dryer Power Source||220/240V Electric|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Depth||31 to 31 7/8 inches|
|General Warranty||1 year limited|