The largest capacity 27” front load washing machine featuring AddWash™*. Open the AddWash™ door to conveniently add in any forgotten laundry after the wash cycle has begun. Wash a full load in only 30 minutes and get more laundry done faster with Super Speed**. The combination of AddWash™, largest capacity, and Super Speed, saves you time and energy. *Based on USDOE/EPA listing. **Normal one-hour wash can now be completed in as little as up to 30 minutes as compared to WF511 washer without Super Speed. Based on DOE standard’s average of 7.5 loads per week.
- AddWash™ The AddWash™ door eliminates the need to do an extra load of laundry just because you forgot an item. Now you can conveniently add in forgotten laundry after the cycle has begun, without starting all over again.
- 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity Do more laundry in less time with the largest 27" front load washer in the industry.* Larger capacity size means fewer loads, and fewer loads means more time doing other things you love. With a washer capacity of 5.0 cu. ft., you can quickly wash more laundry in a single load, saving you time and effort. *Based on USDO/EPA listing.
- Super Speed Samsung's breakthrough Super Speed technology provides a faster and more thorough wash cycle. Simply select the Super Speed cycle and get up to a 50% faster wash cycle* – without sacrificing cleaning quality. With Super Speed, you can quickly wash a full load in as little as 30 minutes. *Normal one-hour wash can now be completed in as little as up to 30 minutes as compared to WF511 washer without Super Speed. Based on DOE standard’s average of 7.5 loads per week.
- PowerFoam™ Optimizes your HE detergent performance to penetrate and cleanse fabric more deeply. Our unique PowerFoam™ technology uses an innovative mixture of water, air and detergent to penetrate deep into the heart of fabric. Confidently deep clean even your bulkiest items with the power of foam.
- Steam Wash Samsung’s Steam Wash uses the power of steam to eliminate stains without pre-treatment. Unlike other washers which release steam from above, Samsung releases steam from the bottom of the laundry tub, saturating every item in the load and leading to an even deeper clean.
- VRT Plus™ Technology Washers with Samsung VRT Plus™ technology are quieter than any other washers in its class and are now 40% quieter than regular VRT®. An innovative tub design and special sensors keep heavy loads balanced even at high spin speeds.
- Self Clean+ For the ultimate in convenience, Self Clean+ technology keeps your washer drum fresh by removing dirt and bacteria – without the use of harsh chemicals – through a combination of soaking, pulsating and high speed spinning. Self Clean+ also sends reminders to clean the drum every forty wash cycles.
- Smart Care Skip customer service and troubleshoot issues straight from select smartphones*. Smart Care interacts with your washer and dryer to perform an immediate diagnosis and offer quick solutions. *Available for iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/ 6+ and Galaxy S1/S2/S2(HD)/S3/S4/S5/S6/S7/NOTE/NOTE2/NOTE3/NOTE4/NOTE5
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||34|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||54.56|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.75|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||36.18|
|Shipping Height (in.)||42.625|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.37|
|Depth||34 to 34 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.0|
|Washer Interior Size||4.6 cu.ft. and greater|
|Dryer Power Source||220/240V Electric|
|Dry Cycles||Damp Dry Cycle|
|Drum Material||Painted metal|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Wash Cycles||Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Rinse & Spin Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Wool Cycle, Normal/Heavy Casual Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Specialty Cycle, Bedding Cycle|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1300|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Bluetooth with consumer's cell phone/smart phone|
|Specialty Options||Add Wash, My Cycle|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Wash Plate|
|Dispensers||Prewash Detergent Dispenser, Fabric Softener Dispenser, Detergent, Bleach Dispenser|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Top and Lid Material||Powder coated|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02686882000|
|Matching Gas Dryer||DV50K7500GW|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||DV50K7500EW|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||02696882000|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||Yes|
|Matching Stack Kit||02616071000|
|Drain Hose Included||No|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|General Warranty||One (1) Year Parts and Labor|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||74|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.92|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Back (Standard)|
|Check Lint Screen Light||No|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||105|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
Find Out More »
Find Out More »