Upgrade any kitchen with this sleek slide-in gas range. It blends seamlessly with your cabinetry to give your kitchen a high-end look. It offers flexibility for big cooking jobs, from its five-burner cooktop to its large-capacity 5.8 cu. ft. oven. It also features True Convection, for beautifully even cooking that takes less time and uses less energy. It’s the perfect range for anyone who loves to cook and entertain.
- Slide-in Design Easily replace your freestanding range for a sleek, customized, built-in look for your kitchen, without having to remodel. The slide-in design appears customized with cabinetry.
- 5.8 cu. ft. Large Capacity A 5.8 cu. ft. large capacity oven allows you to cook multiple dishes at once. Easily accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies with the largest capacity slide-in range in the industry*. Three oven racks - two wire and one split - allow you to prepare enough food for large gatherings. *Among consumer grade ranges as of February 2014.
- Flexible Cooktop Enjoy the flexibility to cook on 5 specialized burners simultaneously. True Dual Power Burner features two independent heating elements with power ranging from 18,000 BTU to 700 BTU, allowing you to go from a rapid boil to a true simmer. For added convenience, the oval burner can be used for oversized pots and pans.
- True Convection Cook food faster and more evenly with a heated fan system that is great for baking and broiling. Temperature is distributed thoroughly and food cooks evenly for tastier results each time.
- Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Cook a variety of breakfast foods or grilled sandwiches at once on the removable stovetop griddle. The reversible cast iron griddle allows you to cook using either a smooth or ridged surface and is included with purchase.
- Custom Wok Grate Easily accommodate a round bottom wok on the custom wok grate. Its circular design fits snugly around the burner so that heat is quickly and evenly distributed and you can enjoy delicious stir fried food. The custom wok grate is included with purchase.
- Guiding Light Controls A premium design and intuitive controls offer simple, step-by-step instructions for choosing cooking options. Control temperature and time settings, select cooking functions and program your favorite recipes. Only cooking options that are able to be selected illuminate and controls go from left to right, eliminating having to go back and forth.
- Warming Drawer Keep food at the perfect temperature until dinner is ready. Store just-cooked meals until they are ready to serve at optimal temperatures. It also elevates oven capacity, making it easy to slide a large roast inside.
- Temperature Probe Take the guesswork out of cooking meat and poultry. A built-in probe allows you to monitor the temperature so you never have to guess whether your meats and poultry are cooked properly. Monitor cooking progress without opening the oven door and releasing heat.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||57|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||25 x 21.12 x 19|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Power & Performance:|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||16.5K|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||18K|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Burner Configuration||Right Front: 18000 BTU – Dual • Left Front: 15000 BTU • Right Rear: 5000 BTU • Left Rear: 9500 BTU • Center Rear: 9500 BTU Oval|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
Find Out More »
Find Out More »