Flex-Duo ™ with Dual Door gives you ultimate cooking flexibility, with two independent temperature controls and convection systems, and a removable Smart Divider, so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously with little to no mixing of odors or flavors. A hinged door gives you access to just the top compartment or the full oven. Soft Close Door gently closes the oven door for peace and quiet by catching it right before it slams. Monitor, adjust, or turn off your oven from anywhere with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Flex Duo™ with Dual Door Flex Duo™ with Dual Door design provides ultimate cooking flexibility. Includes two independent temperature controls and convection systems, separated by a removable Smart Divider, so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously. Plus, you can access just the top compartment or the full oven with the hinged door.
- Soft Close Door Keep the peace with the whisper-quiet Soft Close door. It gently closes the oven door.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity Remotely monitor your cooktop and oven for peace of mind. Remotely turn on/off, preheat, and adjust temperature or time on your oven for ultimate cooking experience.*As a safety precaution, remote start function only available on the Electric Range.
- Powerful Cooktop Enjoy the flexibility to cook on 5 specialized burners simultaneously. For added convenience, the oval burner can be used for oversized pots and pans.
- Dual Convection Distributes heat throughout the oven for faster and more even cooking. Saves up to 30% more time than traditional conventional ovens.
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity A 5.8 cu. ft. large capacity oven allows you to cook multiple dishes at once. The large interior can easily accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies.
- 18K BTU Burner This flexible burner has 18K BTU of power, allowing you to quickly go from a high heat to a true simmer for intense and even cooking.
- Gliding Rack Glide heavy items like large turkey roasters in and out of the oven with ease. A unique ball bearing design allows the rack to glide with ease, allowing you to check on your foods during cooking.
- Griddle Enjoy versatile cooking with the removable stovetop griddle that lets you cook a variety of breakfast foods or grilled sandwiches at once. The stovetop griddle is included with purchase
- Wok Grate Easily accommodate a round bottom wok on the custom wok grate. Its circular design fits snugly around the burner so that heat is quickly and evenly distributed and you can enjoy delicious stir fried food. The custom wok grate is included with purchase.
- Hidden Bake Element This seamless cavity is easy to clean because the baking element is hidden.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||57|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||25 x 19 x 21.125|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||13.5K|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||18K|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Burner Configuration||• Right Front Double: 18K • Left Front: 15K • Right Rear: 5K • Left Rear: 9.5K • Center Oval: 9.5K|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Double oven|
Find Out More »
Find Out More »