With a feature set not normally seen in its price range, the R300 provides the creature comforts users desire in a recumbent bike. Featuring a full walk-through design with an easy to adjust fore/aft seat slider, the R300 provides comfort through mesh back seat that provides cooling ventilation. The R300 keeps you motivated with a wide range of programs and intensity levels all controlled by a console with a beautiful blue backlit LCD display.
- Walkthrough Design; Easy walkthrough design for safe entry and exit
- Program Variety; 23 preset programs provide a wide variety of workout options
- Resistance Levels; 16 levels of electronically controlled magnetic resistance give a wide range of workout intensities
- LCD Display Shows: Time,Distance, RPM, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Body Fat and HRC
- Easy to Read Console; A large, blue backlit LCD Display provides easy to read motivational feedback.
- Oversized Pedals; Oversize Sure Grip pedals with straps for secure use
- Easy to Store, Easy to Use; Transportation wheels allows for easy storage between workouts.
- Contact Heart Rate Grips; Contact heart rate hand grips allows for heart rate based workouts
- Magnetic Resistancel; Magnetic Resistance System provides smooth and silent resistance.
- Mesh Back Seat; Large comfortable padded seat with cool mesh seat back
- Heavyweight Flywheel; Ultra Smooth 11lb Flywheel for consistent momentum
- Max Height of Seat - from floor to top of seat front in highest position (in.)22.1"
- Max User Weight; 275 lb
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|