Flex-Duo™ with Dual Door gives you ultimate cooking flexibility, with two independent temperature controls and convection systems, and a removable Smart Divider, so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously with little to no mixing of odors or flavors. A hinged door gives you access to just the top compartment or the full oven. Distinctive blue LED illuminated knobs let you know if your cooktop is on, even from across the room. True Dual Power burner offers powerful and precise cooking with two independent heating elements.
- Flex Duo™ with Dual Door Flex Duo™ with Dual Door design provides ultimate cooking flexibility. Includes two independent temperature controls and convection systems, separated by a removable Smart Divider, so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously. Plus, you can access just the top compartment or the full oven with the hinged door.
- Blue LED Illuminated Knobs Blue LED Illuminated Knobs visually let you know if your cooktop is on. Distinctive blue light can be seen from a distance
- 22K BTU True Dual Power Burner 22K BTU True Dual Power Burner provides the most powerful and precise heating available. The powerful and flexible burner offers two independent heating elements with power ranging from high heat of 22,000 BTU to a true simmer of 900 BTU.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity Remotely monitor your cooktop and control your oven with Wi-Fi capability. Use your smart phone to remotely monitor for safety, turn the oven on or off, and adjust the time and temperature on your oven for ultimate cooking experience.
- Slide In Design Create a customized and built in look that blends seamlessly with your kitchen.
- Soft Close Door Keep the peace with the whisper-quiet Soft Close door. It gently closes the oven door.
- Guiding Light Controls Intuitive controls offer simple, step-by-step instructions for choosing cooking options. Control temperature and time settings, select cooking functions and program your favorite recipes. Only cooking options that are able to be selected illuminate. Controls go from left to right, eliminating the need to go back and forth.
- Dual Convection Distributes heat throughout the oven for faster and more even cooking. Saves up to 30% more time than traditional conventional ovens.
- Powerful Cooktop Enjoy the flexibility to cook on 5 specialized burners simultaneously. For added convenience, the oval burner can be used for oversized pots and pans.
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity A 5.8 cu. ft. large capacity oven allows you to cook multiple dishes at once. The large interior can easily accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies.
- Wide View Window Easily check cooking progress through the extra large window. Keep an eye on your food while it is cooking without opening the door and losing heat.
- Cast Iron Griddle Enjoy versatile cooking with the removable stovetop griddle that lets you cook a variety of breakfast foods or grilled sandwiches at once. The stovetop griddle is included with purchase.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||48|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||25 x 19 x 21.125|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Power & Performance:|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||13.5K|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||18K|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Burner Configuration||• Right Front: 22K (Dual Brass Burner) • Left Front: 15K • Right Rear: 5K • Left Rear: 9.5K • Center (Oval): 9.5K|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Number of Ovens||Double oven|