No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
Enter Another Zip Code
- ProBake Convection™ delivers even baking results on every rack, every time*. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG ranged moved the burner from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution.
- With LG EasyClean®, in three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**.
- The sleek, Slide-in design has a built-in look with a depth that lines up with standard kitchen countertops offers a streamlined custom appearance.
- Conquer large meals with room to spare with this large 6.3 cu. ft. capacity oven.
- The LG UltraHeat™ 18,500 BTU burner delivers every bit of the precision you love about gas with even more power. No more waiting around to bring water and other liquids to a boil.
- Sleek, angled front controls put power and visibility at your fingertips.
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning.
- The Brilliant Blue interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The WideView™ Window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
- Convenient drawer offers room to store all your kitchen necessities in style
- With LG’s NFC Tag-On Technology, you can conveniently communicate with your appliance using a smartphone—use LG Smart Diagnosis, set the cook mode, start the EasyClean® feature, and more (Tag-on requires an Android smartphone with NFC capability)
*Compared to LG's conventional ovens
**Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||43.1562|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.875 x 21.375 x 20|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|Burner Configuration||RR 5,000 BTU; CTR Oval 10,000 BTU; LF 12,000 BTU; RF 18,500 BTU|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Power & Performance:|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||14,500 / 12,500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||19000 / 17000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »