No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
- LG Black Stainless Steel Series elevates your kitchen with a satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish unlike any other.
- Fingerprint-resistant finish easily wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth, so the only lasting impression is your impeccable taste.
- ProBake Convection™ delivers even baking results on every rack, every time*. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG ranged moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Also, get 20% faster roasting with this electric oven*.
- With LG EasyClean®, in three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**.
- The sleek, Slide-in design has a built-in look with a depth that lines up with standard kitchen countertops offers a streamlined custom appearance.
- Conquer large meals with room to spare with this large 6.3 cu. ft. capacity oven.
- Get LG’s fastest boil with a powerful 3200 watt dual element.***
- Sleek, angled front control knobs put power at your finger tips.
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning.
- More cookware options
- LG offers versatile elements that fit different sized cookware for convenience- even your largest sauté pan.
- With two versatile dual cooktop elements, one 9”/6" and one 12”/9", you can use the right cookware for your food.
- The Brilliant Blue interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The WideView™ Window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
- Convenient drawer offers room to store all your kitchen necessities in style
- With LG’s NFC Tag-On Technology, you can conveniently communicate with your appliance using a smartphone—use LG Smart Diagnosis, set the cook mode, start the EasyClean® feature, and more (Tag-on requires an Android smartphone with NFC capability)
*Compared to LG's conventional ovens
**Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature
***As compared with other LG electric models.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||46.5|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.812 x 21.312 x 19.75|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|Bake Element Location||Hidden Bake Element|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Element Configuration||LR 6"/1,200W; RR 6"/1,200W; CTR Warming 7”/100 W; LF 9", 6"/3,200W, 1400W; RF 12", 9"/2,700W, 1700W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Power & Performance:|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4200|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||2500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »