No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
- Inspired by pro-style ranges, the LG LRG4113ST gas range with ProBake Convection™ moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution.
- In 3 easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- Conquer large meals with room to spare with this large 6.3 cu.ft. capacity oven
- LG UltraHeat™ 18,500 BTU burners deliver every bit of the precision you love about gas with even more power.*** No more waiting around to bring water and other liquids to a boil.
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips
- 5 high performance, easy to clean sealed burners are there to meet a wide range of needs. These easy to clean burners provide flexible cooking power from 5,000 BTUs to 18,500 BTUs.
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning
- Convenient storage drawer offers room for all your kitchen necessities in style
- The Brilliant Blue Interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The supersized WideView™ window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
*Compared to LG's conventional ovens
**As of June 2015. Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature
***As compared with other LG gas models.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.875 x 21.375 x 20|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||14500 / 12500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||19000 / 17000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Burner Configuration||LR 9,100 BTU; RR 5,000 BTU; C 10,000 Oval BTU; LF 12,000 BTU; RF 18,500 BTU|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »