No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
Enter Another Zip Code
- LG ProBake Convection™ delivers even baking results on every rack, every time*. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Enjoy consistent browning on top and bottom- with every cookie baked to perfection. Also, get 20% faster roasting with this electric oven*.
- With LG EasyClean®, in three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- With LG's large 6.3 cubic foot capacity oven, you can handle all of your family's cooking needs. Whether you're baking large batches of cookies or a roast for special events, this oven can fit it all.
- Get LG’s fastest boil with powerful Ultra Heat™ 3200 watt dual elements***
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips while bringing an updated, stylish look to your kitchen.
- Intuitive SmoothTouch™ glass controls not only look sleek but makes operating your range a snap with just a touch of your finger. Plus, the smooth surface easily wipes clean.
- LG offers versatile elements that fit different sized cookware for convenience- even your largest sauté pan.
- The Brilliant Blue Interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The WideView™ Window lets you easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
- Convenient drawer offers room to store all your kitchen necessities in style
- With LG’s NFC Tag-On Technology, you can conveniently communicate with your appliance using a smartphone—use LG Smart Diagnosis, set the cook mode, start the EasyClean® feature, and more (Tag-on requires an Android smartphone with NFC capability)
*Compared to LG's conventional ovens
**As of June 2015. Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature
***As compared with other LG electric models.
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Power & Performance:|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4200|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||43.1562|
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.812 x 21.312 x 19.75|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||2500|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||2500|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Element Configuration||LR 6"/1,200W; RR 6"/1,200W; CTR Warming 7”/100 W; LF 9", 6"/3,200W, 1400W; RF 12", 9"/2,700W, 1700W|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|