No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
- With LG's enhanced TurboWash® technology, powerful high-pressure nozzles save 30 minutes per load, cutting wash time by half—without shortcutting cleaning performance, even on larger loads.**
- With the largest capacity top load washer in its class* at 5.2 cu ft, you can fit a comforter and full set of king-size bedding in a single load.
- Our steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™***.
- Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- ColdWash™ Technology provides warm-water cleaning performance with cold-water energy savings.
- The quiet and convenient SlamProof™ Glass Lid lets you view your wash without interrupting the cycle.
- The Allergiene™ Cycle uses the power of steam to gently remove over 95% of pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- Speed Wash Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh quickly.
- SmartRinse™ Jet Spray System enables water to penetrate clothes for effective rinsing
- The SuperStain cycle heats water up to 158°F to remove the toughest stains.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- The 3-tray dispenser allows you to pour in your detergent, bleach and fabric softener all at once.
- LG's TubClean Cycle thoroughly cleans and dries the washtub to help keep it fresh.
- The NeveRust™ tub’s top-to-bottom stainless steel finish keeps clothes looking great, load after load.
- LG's StainCare™ Option attacks different types of stains in one wash cycle.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load
- LG LoDecibel™ operation: it’s so quiet you may not even notice it.
- ENERGY STAR® - Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards
*Based on manufacturers published specs of top load washers with a width of 29 inches or less.
**Compared to an LG top load washer without TurboWash. Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton / Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
***SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Height to Top of Cabinet||44.5|
|Height with Lid Open (in.)||57.2|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31.25|
|Shipping Height (in.)||47|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.2|
|Washer Interior Size||4.6 cu.ft. and greater|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||44 to 44 7/8 inches|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Depth||28 to 28 7/8 inches|
|Spin Speed Option||Extra High (950 max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin|
|Wash Cycles||Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Specialty Cycle, Presoak Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Bedding Cycle|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||950|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Specialty Options||Steam, Cold Wash, Turbo Wash, Extra Rinse|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Wash Plate|
|Dispensers||Detergent, Fabric Softener Dispenser, Bleach Dispenser|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Top and Lid Material||Glass & Steel|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02665992000|
|Matching Gas Dryer||02675992000|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||DLEX7600WE|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||DLEX7601WE|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years on Direct Drive Motor, Lifetime on Drum|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.38|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||130|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
|High Efficiency (HE)||High efficiency (HE)|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »