No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
- This LG WM9000HWA washer is TWIN Wash™ compatible, which means you can add the LG SideKick™ pedestal washer to tackle two loads at once.
- Go easy on your back with LG's elevated, ergonomically angled door design.
- Electronic control panel is integrated into the door for a distinct style plus the intuitive functionality you expect from an LG washer.
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology.**
- With the 5.2 cu. ft. Mega capacity you can fit a comforter and full set of king size bedding in a single load.
- Our steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- Recess-Design Detergent Tray is easy to fill—and easy on the eyes.
- Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2015.
- This smart appliance with SmartThinQ™ (WiFi Enabled) has Remote Start so you can stop or check the status of your running wash anytime… anywhere with the LG Smart Laundry smart phone app (Android). The appliance has Smart Grid capability for areas where the utility company has installed Smart Grid equipment.
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On technology.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.***
- ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).
- The SuperStain Cycle is designed to remove even the toughest stains.
- LG’s own Extra Wide Door Opening design enables easier loading and unloading.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load.
- LG LoDecibel™ operation: it’s so quiet you may not even notice it.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG's TubFresh™ System helps make it easy to keep your washer clean and fresh.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically, so even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- The Steam Wash option provides revolutionary cleaning that is gentle on your clothes.
- A high spin speed cycle means more water extraction and less drying time.
- Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards.
*Compared to an LG front load washer without TurboWash. Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton / Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
**SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||33.75|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||55.937|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||41.25|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||36.6|
|Shipping Height (in.)||44.66|
|Shipping Width (in.)||31.3|
|Cord Length (ft.)||5|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.2|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.92|
|Works With||LG SmartThinQ, Google Home|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Top and Lid Material||Glass & Steel|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||120|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum|
|Width||29 to 29 7/8 inches|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Washer Interior Size||4.6 cu.ft. and greater|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02685982000|
|Matching Gas Dryer||02695982000|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||DLEX9000W|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||DLGX9001W|
|Matching Pedestal||02655792000 or 02655992000 (Pedestal Washer)|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Matching Stack Kit||0|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1300|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Tumble Action|
|Dispensers||Detergent, Bleach Dispenser, Prewash Detergent Dispenser, Fabric Softener Dispenser|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||41 to 41 7/8 inches|
|Depth||33 to 33 7/8 inches|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Normal Wash Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Spin Speed Option||5|
|Wash Cycles||Speed Wash Cycle, Bedding Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Specialty Cycle, Presoak Cycle, Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Rinse & Spin Cycle|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »