No Credit Required*
Item Is Sold Out
- This LG WM5000HVA washer is TWIN Wash™ compatible, which means you can add the LG Sidekick™ pedestal washer to tackle two loads at once.
- LG's elevated, ergonomically angled door design is a new tilt on convenience. The contoured front earns high marks for style but is actually the result of careful engineering to make laundry day less of a workout.
- The electronic control panel is integrated into the door for a distinct style plus the intuitive functionality you expect from an LG washer.
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology*
- Ultra large capacity (4.5 cu. ft.) means you can do more laundry in fewer loads.
- Our steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- Recess-Design Detergent Tray is easy to fill—and easy on the eyes.
- Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2015.
- Wi-Fi Enabled with Remote Start - Monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app.
- With this washer’s SmartThinQ™ technology, stay connected with features like Smart Access and Smart Adapt, which allow you to monitor your laundry remotely and download new and improved cycles. The Smart Grid Ready feature automatically runs the washer when electricity rates are lowest. In the unlikely event that you have any problems, SmartDiagnosis™ helps you troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently.**
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On technology.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- LG’s own Extra Wide Door Opening design enables easier loading and unloading.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load
- LG LoDecibel™ operation: it’s so quiet you may not even notice it.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG's TubFresh™ System helps make it easy to keep your washer clean and fresh.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- The Steam Wash option provides revolutionary cleaning that is gentle on your clothes.
- A high spin speed cycle means more water extraction and less drying time.
- Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards.
*Compared to an LG front load washer without TurboWash. Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton/Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
**SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||32.812|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||55|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.812|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||33.218|
|Shipping Height (in.)||42.375|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.218|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.5|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Normal Wash Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Spin Speed Option||5|
|Wash Cycles||Bedding Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Specialty Cycle, Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Rinse & Spin Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1300|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Specialty Options||TurboWash™, Prewash, Delay Wash, Extra Rinse, Child Lock, ColdWash™, FreshCare™, Steam, TurboWash™, Custom Program|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Tumble Action|
|Dispensers||Detergent, Bleach Dispenser, Prewash Detergent Dispenser, Fabric Softener Dispenser|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Top and Lid Material||Painted metal|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02685883000|
|Matching Gas Dryer||02695883000|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||DLEX5000V|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||DLGX5001V|
|Matching Pedestal||02655753000 or 02655973000 (Pedestal Washer)|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Matching Stack Kit||0|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.74|
|Works With||Google Home, Amazon Alexa, LG SmartThinQ|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||105|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »