- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes* with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology.
- Large capacity (4.5 cu. ft.) means you can do more laundry in fewer loads.
- Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On technology.
- 6Motion™ technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.**
- ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- LoadSense automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load.
- LG LoDecibel™ operation: it’s so quiet you may not even notice it.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG's TubFresh™ system helps make it easy to keep your washer clean and fresh.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- The Steam wash option provides revolutionary cleaning that is gentle on your clothes.
- A high 1300 RPM spin speed cycle means more water extraction and less drying time.
- Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards.
*Compared to an LG front load washer without TurboWash. Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton / Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
**SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||29.75|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||51|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.687|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31.312|
|Shipping Height (in.)||43.312|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Depth||29 to 29 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.5|
|Washer Interior Size||4.0 cu.ft. - 4.5 cu.ft.|
|Modified Energy Factor||2.76|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Top and Lid Material||Painted metal|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||105|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||10 amps|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Fill Hoses Included||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02685572000|
|Matching Gas Dryer||02695572000|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||DLEX3570W|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||DLGX3571W|
|Matching Pedestal||02655752000 or 02655972000 (Pedestal Washer)|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||Yes|
|Matching Stack Kit||02617013000|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1300|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Specialty Options||ColdWash™, Steam, FreshCare™, TurboWash®|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Tumble Action|
|Dispensers||Prewash Detergent Dispenser, Fabric Softener Dispenser, Detergent, Bleach Dispenser|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|ADA Compliant||No, Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Normal Wash Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Spin Speed Option||Extra High (1,300 max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin|
|Wash Cycles||Normal Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Specialty Cycle, Presoak Cycle, Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Rinse & Spin Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Bedding Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »