Limited Qty. Store Pickup Only
Limited Qty. Delivery Only.
No Credit Required*
Item Is Sold Out
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
- Designed with seamless integration in mind, the new LG STUDIO range reflects pro-style details with a depth that lines up with standard kitchen counter-tops.
- 6.3 cu. ft. Largest Capacity Oven* handles all your family's cooking needs.
- Enjoy even, professional style cooking at home with LG ProBake Convection™. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution.
- With LG EasyClean®, in three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**.
- The adjustable full extension rack glides out effortlessly and extends over the open oven door for easy access to food.
- LG’s Infrared Grill technology is a fast and flavorful alternative to outdoor cooking.
- LG's most powerful element, 3.2 kW on two versatile cooktop elements, you can use the right cookware for your food***.
- With three temperature settings, the warming drawer keeps your food hot and delicious until you’re ready to serve.
- All LG STUDIO appliances are backed by LG's exclusive 2-year limited warranty, so you can confidently enjoy this appliance for years to come.
*Based on LG internal survey for 6.3 traditional self clean gas & electric single ovens, 6.9 gas double ovens and 7.3 electric double ovens.
** Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.812" x 21.312" x 19.75"|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|Bake Element Location||Hidden Bake Element|
|Conv. Element Location||Back of oven|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Element Configuration||LR 1200W; RR 1200W; LF 3200W,1400W; RF 3000,2200,1100W; CTR 100W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Venting||Back of cooktop|
|General Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labor|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Power & Performance:|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||2400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||2500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »