No Credit Required*
Item Is Sold Out
- LG ProBake Convection™ delivers even baking results on every rack, every time*. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Enjoy consistent browning on top and bottom- with every cookie baked to perfection. Also, get 20% faster roasting with this electric oven*.
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls allow for easy operation and cleaning.
- Create a seamless, built-in look with this LG slide-in electric range.
- With just 3 steps and 10 minutes, you can have 1 spotless oven. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and in 10 minutes, wipe away leftover grime.**
- Get LG’s fastest boil with a powerful UltraHeat 3,200 watt dual element***.
- The versatile cooktop dual element (6"/9") fits different sizes of cookware.
- The 6.3 cu. ft. capacity electric oven is large enough to handle all your family's cooking needs.
- Convenient drawer offers room to store all your kitchen necessities in style.
- With LG’s NFC Tag-On Technology, you can conveniently communicate with your appliance using a smartphone—use LG Smart Diagnosis, set the cook mode, start the EasyClean® feature, and more (Tag-on requires an Android smartphone with NFC capability).
*Compared to LG's conventional ovens
**Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort to remove.
***As compared with other LG electric models.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.812 x 21.312 x 19.75|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Element Configuration||LR 6" 1,200W; RR 6" 1,200W; CTR 7” 100 W; LF 9"/6" 3,200W/1400W; RF 9" 2,500W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Power & Performance:|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4200|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »