No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
Enter Another Zip Code
- LG ProBake Convection™ delivers even baking results on every rack, every time. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG LDE4415 range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution for consistent browning on top and bottom. Also, get 20% faster roasting with this electric double oven**.
- In 3 easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat†. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. You can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- LG’s Infrared Grill technology is a fast and flavorful alternative to outdoor cooking
- With 7.3 cu. ft. (3.0 upper, 4.3 lower) cook two dishes at two different temperatures with room to spare.
- Get LG’s fastest boil with powerful 3200 watt dual elements††
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning
- With the versatile triple-ring and dual-ring cooktop elements, you can use the right cookware for your food.
- LG’s gliding rack brings the dish to you, extending your reach with far less effort.
- The Brilliant Blue Interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The supersized WideView™ Window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
*Compared to leading brand double oven electric ranges as of June 2015
**Compared to LG's non-infrared grill ovens using chicken breasts, hamburgers, and salmon
***Compared to LG's conventional ovens
†As of June 2015. Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature††As compared with other LG electric models.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.812 x 14.25 x 19.937|
|Secondary Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.812 x 10.812 x 19.812|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.3|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||3.0|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||3800|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||0|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Secondary Oven Bake Element Wattage||2400|
|Secondary Oven Broiler Wattage||3000|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Element Configuration||LR 6" 1,200W; RR 6" 1,200W; LF 9"/6" 3,200W/1,400W; RF 12"/9"/6" 3,000W/2,200W/1,100W; C 7" 700W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||4|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Double oven|
|Secondary Oven Number of Rack Positions||2|
|Secondary Oven Number of Racks||1|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »