No Credit Required*
Item Is Sold Out
- With 7.3 cubic feet of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads.
- LG's Front Control Design is a revolutionary spin on the traditional top load laundry pair.
- The dual-opening options of the LG EasyLoad™ door make loading and unloading the dryer easier. Simply press the release button and pull the door down, hamper. Or swing the door to the side to clear the way for your basket below. Even tight spaces and challenging laundry-room layouts are no match for versatility like this.
- Wi-Fi Enabled with Remote Start - Monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app. You can stop or check the status of your running dryer anytime… anywhere.
- SmartThinQ™ Wi-Fi Enabled technology that delivers features like Smart Access and Smart Adapt, which allow you to monitor your dryer remotely and download new and improved cycles for different types of fabric and drying requirements. The appliance has Smart Grid Capability for areas where the utility company has installed Smart Grid equipment.
- Our steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- The appliance has Smart Grid Capability for areas where the utility company has installed Smart Grid equipment. The SteamFresh™ Cycle refreshes, and reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time with one 20-minute dryer cycle.
- The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.*
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On technology.
- Save money and energy with a dryer that uses less energy than required by federal standards.
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- The Aluminized Alloy Steel Drum has toughness and an attractive finish that will last for years.
- 3-Minute Smart Installation Check feature ensures that the dryer has been installed properly and is working correctly.
- The Hydroshield™ water resistant coating helps protect the washer's control panel against accidental spills.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
- Customize your washing experience by adding the LG WD100CK SideKick Pedestal Washer under the DLGY1902KE Dryer using a special TSTK1 pairing kit.
*SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||28.937|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||50.25|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||40.125|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||40.125|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31.25|
|Shipping Height (in.)||48|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Works With||Amazon Alexa, Google Home, LG SmartThinQ|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Aluminized steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Depth||28 to 28 7/8 inches|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Steam Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle|
|Kit & Set Information:|
|Vent Kit||Internal kit 02649670000|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Dryer Power Source||Gas|
|Matching Pedestal||WD100CK SideKick 02655975000|
|Matching Stack Kit||TSTK1 02605971000|
|Matching Washer Model||WT1901CK|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|LP Conversion||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||4948EL4002B|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||45 inches or more|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Left, Back (Standard), Bottom|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »