No Credit Required*
Item Is Sold Out
- With 7.3 cubic feet of capacity, the LG DLGY1702WE dryer handles really large loads, saving you time and energy.
- With the EasyLoad™ Door you can choose to open the dryer door either vertically or horizontally, depending on load type, size or convenience.
- LG's Front Control Design puts a modern spin on the traditional top load laundry pair. By moving the control panel from the back to the front, the touch buttons and LED display are easier to read and use.
- Our Steam Technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- The SteamFresh™ Cycle refreshes, and reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time with one 20-minute dryer cycle.
- The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.*
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- With features like our Dual LED Display indicators and tactile button controls, you’ll find the right setting every time.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. Thanks to LG's LoDecibel™ operation, chances are you may not even notice it.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
*SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||28.937|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||50.25|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||40.187|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||40.187|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31.25|
|Shipping Height (in.)||43|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|Includes Dry Rack||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Depth||28 to 28 7/8 inches|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Temperatures Control||High, Medium High, Medium, Low, Ultra Low|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Damp Dry Cycle, Steam Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle|
|Kit & Set Information:|
|Vent Kit||Internal kit 02649670000|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Dryer Power Source||Gas|
|Matching Stack Kit||0|
|Matching Washer Model||WT1701CW|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|LP Conversion||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||4948EL4002B|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||40 to 40 7/8 inches|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Bottom, Left, Back (Standard)|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
Find Out More »