No Credit Required*
Item Is Sold Out
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
- With 7.3 cubic feet of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads
- The dual-opening options of the LG EasyLoad™ door make loading and unloading the dryer easier than ever. Press the release button and pull the door down, hamper style, or swing the door to the side. (reversible door swing)
- Give favorite clothes new life in just 10 minutes with LG TurboSteam™ technology*
- The SteamFresh™ Cycle refreshes, and reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time with one 20-minute dryer cycle
- The SteamSanitary™ Cycle safely sanitizes items marked as non-washable like throw pillows or children’s toys
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™**
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- 3-Minute Smart Installation Check feature ensures that the dryer has been installed properly and is working correctly.
- The NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum is built to last, but never show it’s age.
- The ReduceStatic™ Option virtually eliminates static cling.
- The EasyIron™ Option lightly moistens clothes to make ironing easier and more efficient.
- The Electronic Control Panel with a 7" TFT screen and touch-control buttons allow you to “set-and-go.” The display provides crystal-clear instructions and diagnostics while keeping you updated on the cycle status.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
*Based on test conducted at LG’s test lab facility on December 10,2014.
**SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||28.937|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||50.25|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||45.437|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31.25|
|Shipping Height (in.)||48|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Temperatures Control||High, Medium High, Medium, Low, Ultra Low|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Steam Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|LP Conversion||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||02617025000|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Bottom, Left, Back (Standard)|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Dryer Power Source||Gas|
|Matching Stack Kit||0|
|Matching Washer Model||WT7600HKA|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Includes Dry Rack||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »