No Credit Required*
Item Is Sold Out
California residents: See Proposition 65 information
- The LG DLEX9000W Electric Dryer will go easy on your back with its elevated, ergonomically angled door design.
- Electronic control panel is integrated into the door for a distinct style plus the intuitive functionality you expect from an LG washer.
- Give favorite clothes new life in just 10 minutes with LG TurboSteam™ technology.*
- With 9.0 cu. ft. of mega capacity, you can fit a full set of king size bedding in a single load.
- SmartThinQ™ Wi-Fi Enabled technology delivers features like Smart Access and Smart Adapt, which allow you to monitor your dryer remotely and download new and improved cycles for different types of fabric and drying requirements.
- Wi-Fi Enabled with Remote Start - Monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app.
- The SteamSanitary™ Cycle safely sanitizes items marked as non-washable.
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.**
- The SteamFresh™ Cycle reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time.
- The NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum is built to last, but never show it’s age.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- The ReduceStatic™ Option virtually eliminates static cling.
- The EasyIron™ Option lightly moistens clothes to make ironing easier and more efficient.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
- SpeedDry Cycle can get clothes dry in just 15 minutes.
- ENERGY STAR® certified - save money and energy with a dryer that uses less energy than required by federal standards.
*Based on test conducted at LG’s test lab facility on December 10,2014.
**SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Cord Length (ft.)||5|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||33.375|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||56|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||40.875|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||40.875|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||36.6|
|Shipping Height (in.)||44.9|
|Shipping Width (in.)||31.3|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Damp Dry Cycle, Steam Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Permanent Press Dry Cycle|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Left, Bottom, Right, Back (Standard)|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Dryer Power Source||220/240V Electric|
|Matching Stack Kit||0|
|Matching Washer Model||WM9000HWA|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Includes Dry Rack||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Works With||Amazon Alexa, LG SmartThinQ, Google Home|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||30 amps|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »