- With 7.3 cubic feet of capacity, the LG DLHX4072V dryer handles really large loads, saving you time and energy.
- The LG EcoHybrid Dryer utilizes advanced heat pump technology to capture and recycle energy generated during the drying process. As a result, it uses up to 53% less energy with every load.*
- The LG EcoHybrid heat pump dryer earned the 2014 ENERGY STAR® Emerging Technology Award. This annual award is given to innovative technologies that meet rigorous performance criteria to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, without sacrificing features and functionality.
- Our TrueSteam™ Technology generates real steam to reduce wrinkles and odors, and practically eliminates the need for ironing.
- The SteamFresh™ Cycle refreshes, and reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time with one 20-minute dryer cycle.
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On technology. (NFC Tag-On requires an NFC enabled smart phone)
- The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.**
- The NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum is built to keep drying your clothes more efficiently without showing wear and tear.
- The ReduceStatic™ Option virtually eliminates static cling.
- The EasyIron™ Option lightly moistens clothes to make ironing easier and more efficient.
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- 3-Minute Smart Installation Check feature ensures that the dryer has been installed properly and is working correctly.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. Thanks to LG's LoDecibel™ operation, chances are you may not even notice it.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
*Based on simultaneous use of the dryer’s control settings: Low Temp Dry plus EcoHybrid, Dry Level Normal and Temperature Control medium. Based on comparison to minimum Federal Energy Factor Standards (10 CFR 430.32(h)
**SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||30|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||51|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.687|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38.687|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||31|
|Shipping Height (in.)||43|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Depth||30 to 30 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||30 amps|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Includes Dry Rack||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Temperatures Control||High, Medium High, Medium, Low, Ultra Low|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Steam Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Damp Dry Cycle|
|Kit & Set Information:|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Dryer Power Source||220/240V Electric|
|Matching Stack Kit||KSTK1|
|Matching Washer Model||WM4270HVA|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||Yes|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Back (Standard)|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »