No Credit Required
Item Is Sold Out
Enter Another Zip Code
- With 9.0 cu ft of capacity in the LG DLEX7700VE, you can fit a full set of king size bedding in a single load.
- Load and unload the way you want to with the dual-opening options of the LG EasyLoad™ dryer door.
- Give favorite clothes new life in just 10 minutes with LG TurboSteam™ technology.*
- The SteamFresh™ Cycle reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time.
- The SteamSanitary™ Cycle safely sanitizes items marked as non-washable.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.**
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- 3-Minute Smart Installation Check feature ensures that the dryer has been installed properly and is working correctly.
- The NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum is built to last, but never show it’s age.
- The ReduceStatic™ Option virtually eliminates static cling.
- The EasyIron™ Option lightly moistens clothes to make ironing easier and more efficient.
- LG’s TFT Touch Screen Display helps you find the right setting every time.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. With the LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- Save money and energy with a dryer that uses less energy than required by federal standards.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
- Top cover storage spaces offer clever, clutter-free storage for whatever wash day brings your way.
*Based on test conducted at LG’s test lab facility on December 10, 2014.
**SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||31.5|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||54.5|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||45.125|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||45.125|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||33.75|
|Shipping Height (in.)||48.031|
|Shipping Width (in.)||31.937|
|Depth||31 to 31 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||45 inches or more|
|Width||29 to 29 7/8 inches|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||30 amps|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Includes Dry Rack||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Dryer Power Source||220/240V Electric|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Matching Stack Kit||N/A|
|Matching Washer Model||WT7700HVA|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||No|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Right, Back (Standard), Left, Bottom|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Damp Dry Cycle, Steam Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle|
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »