Meet the LG DLEX5000V electric dryer that's destined to become your new favorite hottie—starting with refined styling and a sleek new control panel that's integrated into the door for a seamless look. But it's this dryer's steamy nature that you'll find irresistible when dealing with life's daily laundry dramas. Favorite shirt have hanger bumps? Work clothes looking like a wrinkled mess with no time to iron? LG TurboSteam™ technology can help save the day by getting clothes back into tip-top shape in just 10 minutes.
- The elevated, ergonomically angled door design on the LG DLEX5000V is a new tilt on convenience. The contoured front earns high marks for style but is actually the result of careful engineering to make laundry day less of a workout.
- Electronic control panel is integrated into the door for a distinct style plus the intuitive functionality you expect from an LG dryer.
- Give favorite clothes new life in just 10 minutes with LG TurboSteam™ technology.
- With the ultra-large 7.4 cubic feet of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads.
- WiFi capable with Remote Start - monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app.
- The SteamSanitary™ cycle safely sanitizes items marked as non-washable.
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.
- The SteamFresh™ cycle reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time.
- The NeveRust™ stainless steel drum is built to last, but never show its age.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- The ReduceStatic™ option virtually eliminates static cling.
- The EasyIron™ option lightly moistens clothes to make ironing easier and more efficient.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care option to reduce creases.
- SpeedDry cycle can gets clothes dry in just 15 minutes.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||32.812|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||54|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.812|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38.812|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||33.2|
|Shipping Height (in.)||42.25|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Depth||32 to 32 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||30 amps|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Includes Dry Rack||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Dryer Power Source||220/240V Electric|
|Matching Stack Kit||NA|
|Matching Washer Model||WM5000HVA|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Right, Back (Standard), Left, Bottom|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Damp Dry Cycle, Steam Cycle|
1 year parts and labor
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Find Out More »