High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment A Handy Helper From saving gas by making sure your car tires are adequately aired up to fixing the kids' bike flats, the Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment can get you going fast. Portable and lightweight, the air pump delivers up to 120 psi of pressure - that's more than enough pressure for cars, bikes, trucks and off-road vehicles, not to mention the random pool float. Its analog gauge is easy to read, and a 14-inch hose is flexible enough to make filling up quick and easy. Its levered valve attaches quickly and firmly, saving you the frustration of repeated attempts. The High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment is another great tool in the Bolt-On series of products designed to cut down on the clutter and improve the efficiency in your tool box. The pump attaches easily, works quickly and is always ready to help you get the job done.
- Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment goes with the Craftsman Bolt-On 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver, which is sold separately.
- The inflator can deliver up to 120 psi of pressure - 100 peak PSI is ideal for cars, trucks, bikes and off road vehicles, so there's more than enough power.
- A 14-inch hose is flexible enough to reach the inflation location with ease.
- The analog pressure gauge is easy to read and accurate.
- The attachment is powered by a 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery - sold separately.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Electrical Phase Type||Single phase|
|Setup Requirements||Quick attach|
|Individual, Kit or Set||Individual|
|General Warranty||1 Year|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.)||120|
|Overall Material Type||Plastic|
|Other Side Stone:|