7.5-Amp 4-1/8-Inch Bench Top Planer/Jointer Delivers Professional Cutting People who are outfitting their work spaces can't go wrong with the Craftsman 7.5-amp 4-1/8-inch bench top planer/jointer . Whether you are a homeowner who likes to take on a few projects a year during your spare time or you have a full-time construction company, this bench top jointer/planer is a great option. Craftsman delivers only high-quality gear, ensuring that every job you do with their tools looks professional. The 4-1/8-inch bench top planer/jointer features a granite table and fence system. The fence adjusts from 90 degrees to 45 degrees for chamfer and bevel cuts, offering job flexibility. With a flat, smooth, hard surface, you get accurate cuts every time. Users can surface the face or the edge of their boards up to 4-1/8-inch wide, while a 7.5-amp universal motor delivers more power, allowing you to tackle tough jobs with ease.
- Surface boards like a pro with the Craftsman 7.5-amp 4-1/8 in. bench top planer/jointer
- Cutterhead rotates at 9,250 RPM for precision milled edges
- Granite table and fence offer a flat, smooth, hard surface for accurate cutting
- 90-degree to 45-degree fence adjustment range for bevel and chamfer cuts
- Two high-speed steel blades are reversible
- Rear dust collection chute fits 2-1/2" wet /dry vac hose (not included)
- Includes push blocks
- 4.125 in. wide
- Weighs 57 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Comes with a general one-year warranty
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement: