No Credit Required*
Item Is Sold Out
If you’re serious about wood working, this 12 amp bench planer is designed for you. Built with a smooth rolling 26 foot-per-minute auto feed function, it delivers consistent results while the max 12-½ inch width and versatile 1/8–6 inch work height takes care of boards, slabs and more. Solid and dependable, its 67 pound weight ensures stability during operation, while the adjustable feed/out feed tables ensure a clean start and finish for every piece that passes through this powerful machine. A shop essential for a job well done, set-up with planer and get results you can count on.
- Craftsman 12-1/2'' bench planer included accessories: Blade change tools, dust collection chute
- 12 Amp universal motor operates with any standard household outlet
- 2-HSS double edged blades with index pin alignment for quick easy blade changes
- Roller case and cutter head travel on 4 precision machined steel posts for accurate depth settings and a smooth, quality finish
- Cutter head rotates at 9,400 RPM producing 18,000 cuts per minute
- Automatically feeds wood through the planer at 26 FPM
- In-feed and out feed extension tables fold up for fast storage
- Reversible dust collection chute connects to a wet/dry vac to keep shop clean (vac not included)
- Max work piece height: 6 in., minimum work piece height: 1/8 in.