Kenmore Elite 7.4 cu. ft. Gas Steam Dryer - Steam Clean Innovative settings and steam-based technology make the Kenmore Elite gas dryer 8157 a convenient way to dry and steam-clean your family's fabrics. To prevent overdrying, Sensor Dry technology monitors moisture levels in your clothing and adjusts the drying temperature and time. For wrinkled clothing that just needs a little steam care, the Steam Refresh option gets them looking like new. The Static Shield feature adds steam to the final moments of a dry cycle to reduce wrinkles and static cling, and the Iron Ready option makes ironing easy with a light touch of moisture at the end of the cycle.
- Steam Refresh™ reduces odors, relaxes wrinkles and cuts down on the need for ironing, so clothes are ready to wear in just 20 minutes.
- By adding a light layer of moisture to fabrics, Iron Ready ensures shirts, slacks and more are ready to iron straight out of the dryer to save you time and energy.
- By channeling the power of steam, Static Shield virtually eliminates clothing static, so you can stop spending money on dryer sheets and still get that fresh, cling-free finish.
- Dual Sensor Technology uses a pair of advanced sensors that adjust temperatures to remove the moisture from your fabrics and ensure dry clothes and linens without overheating.
- Medium range capacity gives this dryer the power of some bigger machines, allowing it to deliver features that fluff, finish and dry your fabrics to perfection.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Depth||30 to 30 7/8 inches|
|Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Height (in.)||44.75|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||30.75|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||50.5|
|Power & Performance:|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||30.25|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|General Warranty||1 year limited|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Left, Bottom|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||02617025000|
|Includes Dry Rack||Yes|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38.7|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||Yes|
|Kit & Set Information:|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.7|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Temperatures Control||5 (Low. Dot(medium/low), Medium, Dot (medium/high), High)|
|Vent Kit||Internal kit 02649670000|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Dryer Power Source||Gas|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Matching Stack Kit||02617013000|
|Matching Washer Model||41573|
|Dry Cycles||Steam Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|LP Conversion||LP Conversion Kit Available|