Kenmore Elite 7.4 cu. ft. Gas Steam Dryer - Steam Clean Innovative settings and steam-based technology make the Kenmore Elite gas dryer 8157 a convenient way to dry and steam-clean your family's fabrics. To prevent overdrying, Sensor Dry technology monitors moisture levels in your clothing and adjusts the drying temperature and time. For wrinkled clothing that just needs a little steam care, the Steam Refresh option gets them looking like new. The Static Shield feature adds steam to the final moments of a dry cycle to reduce wrinkles and static cling, and the Iron Ready option makes ironing easy with a light touch of moisture at the end of the cycle.
- Steam Refresh™ reduces odors, relaxes wrinkles and cuts down on the need for ironing, so clothes are ready to wear in just 20 minutes.
- By adding a light layer of moisture to fabrics, Iron Ready ensures shirts, slacks and more are ready to iron straight out of the dryer to save you time and energy.
- By channeling the power of steam, Static Shield virtually eliminates clothing static, so you can stop spending money on dryer sheets and still get that fresh, cling-free finish.
- Dual Sensor Technology uses a pair of advanced sensors that adjust temperatures to remove the moisture from your fabrics and ensure dry clothes and linens without overheating.
- Medium range capacity gives this dryer the power of some bigger machines, allowing it to deliver features that fluff, finish and dry your fabrics to perfection.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.7|
|Matching Stack Kit||02617013000|
|Matching Washer Model||41573|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|LP Conversion||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|Dry Cycles||Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle, Steam Cycle|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||02617025000|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Bottom, Left|
|Includes Dry Rack||Yes|
|Shipping Height (in.)||44.75|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||30.75|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||50.5|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||30.25|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||Yes|
|Dryer Power Source||Gas|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|General Warranty||1 year limited|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38.7|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Temperatures Control||5 (Low. Dot(medium/low), Medium, Dot (medium/high), High)|
|Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Depth||30 to 30 7/8 inches|
|Vent Kit||Internal kit 02649670000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|