From America's #1 preferred laundry brand* comes a premium laundry experience that keeps your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life. Built with Maytag® Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor and 5 rib belt. This 7.3 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer offers Maytag brand's best drying performance with the Advanced Moisture Sensing system that evenly dries large, heavy loads** and reduces the risk of shrinking. Why do we put so much thought into your laundry? So you don't have to. *Based on current 12-month Consumer State Tracker 2011, Smith-Dahmer Associates, LLC. **Based on testing of an 18 lbs. load. LP conversion kit available: W10317689
- Evenly dry your large loads. The Advanced Moisture Sensing system uses three separate sensors, including moisture strips in the dryer drum, to evenly dry loads without overdrying to reduce the risk of shrinking.
- Enjoy a lifetime of strength and dependability. Long-lasting, commercial-grade components found in all Bravos XL™ dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
- Vent up to 100 feet. This dryer is capable of venting straight for up to 100 feet, and the enhanced Airflow Monitor automatically checks venting performance to maximize results at the start of every cycle.
- Save time ironing. With the Wrinkle Prevent option, clothes continue to tumble without heat after the drying cycle is complete, to help prevent wrinkles from setting in to clean, dry clothing.
- Space to evenly dry your large loads. 7.3 cu. ft. capacity provides room for large loads and bulky items like comforters and pillows.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Height to Top of Control Panel||45 inches or more|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||45|
|Matching Stack Kit||None|
|Matching Washer Model||MVWB750YW|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Remote Diagnostics||No Remote Diagnostics|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|LP Conversion||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|Dry Cycles||Air Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Damp Dry Cycle|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||W10317689 through searspartsdirect.com|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Number of Dryness Levels||4|
|Includes Dry Rack||No|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Bottom, Left, Back (Standard)|
|Width||29 to 29 7/8 inches|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||52.25|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||29.25|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Dryer Power Source||Gas|
|Drum Material||Painted metal|
|General Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||45|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Temperatures Control||Advanced Moisture Sensing|
|Depth||29 to 29 7/8 inches|
|Vent Kit||External kit 04649611000, 2.5" clearance|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|