Kenmore Elite 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - Smarter Clean The Kenmore Elite front-load washer 4110 helps you get fresher and cleaner laundry every time. From delicate silk blouses to large and bulky blankets or comforters, the Kenmore Elite steam washer offers 15 wash cycles and Smart Motion Technology to ensure every fabric is washed properly. The NSF Express Sanitize Cycle option eliminates 99.9% of bacteria for extra peace of mind, and the front-load door can be reversed for more efficient transfer from washer to dryer.
- With Smart Motion Technology, six different wash motions provides customized care for each type of fabric so clothes get totally clean.
- Designed to shorten wash cycles while keeping every segment of the process in place, Time Manager™ saves up to 30% more time, while tailoring the wash to fit your schedule.
- From work clothes to cloth diapers, NSF certified Sanitize Cycle raises temperatures to quickly kill 99.9% of certain bacteria without using harsh chemicals like bleach.
- Multiple wash cycles give your hardy work clothes, delicate linens, and stained fabrics the treatment they need to look their best.
- Spacious and powerful, this 4.3 cu. ft. capacity washer effectively cleans up to 47 X-large t-shirts in a single load.
- Rapid basin rotation uses centrifugal force to remove excess moisture from fabrics quickly, reduce dry times and ease transfer from washer to dryer.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Depth||31 to 31 7/8 inches|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||53.5|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38|
|Fill Hoses Included||Yes|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here|
|Power & Performance:|
|Top and Lid Material||Painted steel|
|Normal Wash Cycle||Yes|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||31.5|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||104|
|Matching Gas Dryer||02691100000|
|Wash Cycles||Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Wool Cycle, Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Handwash Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||91100|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02681100000|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||81100|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|See Owners Manual||Click Here|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Tumble Action|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1350|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Modified Energy Factor||-|
|Dispensers||Bleach Dispenser, Prewash Detergent Dispenser, Fabric Softener Dispenser, Detergent|
|Remote Diagnostics||No Remote Diagnostics|
|Washer Interior Size||4.0 cu.ft. - 4.5 cu.ft.|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.3|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|