Kenmore Elite 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - Smarter Clean The Kenmore Elite front-load washer 4110 helps you get fresher and cleaner laundry every time. From delicate silk blouses to large and bulky blankets or comforters, the Kenmore Elite steam washer offers 15 wash cycles and Smart Motion Technology to ensure every fabric is washed properly. The NSF Express Sanitize Cycle option eliminates 99.9% of bacteria for extra peace of mind, and the front-load door can be reversed for more efficient transfer from washer to dryer.
- With Smart Motion Technology, six different wash motions provides customized care for each type of fabric so clothes get totally clean.
- Designed to shorten wash cycles while keeping every segment of the process in place, Time Manager™ saves up to 30% more time, while tailoring the wash to fit your schedule.
- From work clothes to cloth diapers, NSF certified Sanitize Cycle raises temperatures to quickly kill 99.9% of certain bacteria without using harsh chemicals like bleach.
- Multiple wash cycles give your hardy work clothes, delicate linens, and stained fabrics the treatment they need to look their best.
- Spacious and powerful, this 4.3 cu. ft. capacity washer effectively cleans up to 47 X-large t-shirts in a single load.
- Rapid basin rotation uses centrifugal force to remove excess moisture from fabrics quickly, reduce dry times and ease transfer from washer to dryer.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||31.5|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||53.5|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38|
|Depth||31 to 31 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38 to 38 7/8 inches|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Washer Interior Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.3|
|Top and Lid Material||Painted steel|
|Fill Hoses Included||Yes|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Wash Basket Material||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||104|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Matching Gas Dryer Model||91100|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Wash Cycles||Whites Cycle, Delicate Wash Cycle, Handwash Cycle, Speed Wash Cycle, Permanent Press Cycle, Heavy Duty Wash Cycle, Normal Wash Cycle, Steam Cycle, Wool Cycle|
|Number of Water Temperatures||5|
|See Owners Manual||Click Here|
|Wash Agitator (Motion)||Tumble Action|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Matching Gas Dryer||02691100000|
|Matching Elec Dryer Model||81100|
|Matching Electric Dryer||02681100000|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Modified Energy Factor||-|
|Washer Interior Size||4.0 cu.ft. - 4.5 cu.ft.|
|Maximum Spin Speed (rpm)||1350|
|Dispensers||Prewash Detergent Dispenser, Fabric Softener Dispenser, Detergent, Bleach Dispenser|
|Remote Diagnostics||No Remote Diagnostics|
|Normal Wash Cycle||Yes|