Schwinn 28" Hybrid Tire Has the Traction for Both Pavement and Trail Riding - Strong and Reliable The Schwinn 28" (700c) Hybrid Tire provides comfort and reliability wherever the trail takes you. Designed for reliability and suited for both pavement and trail riding, the Kevlar belt under the tread center reduces punctures so you can ride over rocks and other road debris with confidence and without hesitation. The shallow connected knob traction pattern and embedded durable folding wire bead, make this 28" (700c) Hybrid Tire a great choice for a replacement bike tire. Rolling evenly for a smooth, comfortable ride, it is constructed of strong, reliable materials. The tire comes in a convenient box, and the wire bead unfolds quickly for stress-free installation.
- Schwinn 28 in. Hybrid Bicycle Tire features a Kevlar belt under tread center to reduce punctures
- Shallow connected knob traction pattern rolls easily on pavement or trails
- Tire diameter is 28 in. (700c) and the width is 38mm
- Folding wire bead in convenient box unpacks quickly for easy installation
- Shipping width 6.0 in, height 5.75 in., and length 6.5 in., weight 1.84 lbs.
- Assembly required
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Setup Requirements||Assembly Required|