Start Your Fitness Routine with the Schwinn 170 Upright Bike The Schwinn 170 Upright Bike is a sure hit for active lifestyles. This exercise bike is perfect for those doing cardio, thanks to its ergonomically placed grip heart rate for a relaxed riding position. With 29 built-in programs, you can vary a workout easily. The Schwinn DualTrack LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different displays including time, distance, and calories. The Schwinn upright exercise bike has six LED tracking lights that are easy to read, so you can stay aware of your progress. Enjoy big quality sound as you pedal with the sealed acoustic chamber speakers. This system allows you to listen to your favorite workout tunes while sitting on this bike's comfy, thick padded seat.
- The Schwinn 170 Upright Bike has 29 programs to adjust your workout routine's intensity
- This bike features 25 levels of eddy current and 10 resistance quick keys to change up your experience
- Exercise bike has a four-user capability set-up for every rider's convenience
- Machine features a three-speed fan, three-piece cranks, adjustable handlebars, transport wheels and integrated levelers
- Dimensions: 41" x 22" x 58"
- The bike has a maximum user weight of 300 lbs.
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. A Sears Protection Agreement picks up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises. (Learn More)
Choose your protection agreement:
|Setup Requirements||Assembly Required|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Weight Capacity||Up to 300 lbs.|
|Item Type||Sports & fitness|
|Sound System||MP3 Compatible|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||63|
|EKG® Grip Pulse Sensor||Yes|
|Pedals||Standard with straps|
|Power Source||AC power cord|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
Find Out More »
Find Out More »