Craftsman 17310 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Drill-Driver
The Craftsman 17310 Drills and Drives on Demand Fast, accurate and built Craftsman tough, this Compact Drill Driver is a powerful addition to any tool kit. Perfect for rough drilling jobs like running BX through old frames and tightening down new deck planks, this drill is light, nimble and ready to kick out up to 340 inch/pounds of torque with the pull of a trigger. Featuring a 1/2 inch keyless chuck, it’ll fit bits big and small, and switch fast from drill to driver to hole saw when the job demands. The compact design of the The Craftsman 17310 means it packs fast when duty calls, and complete with a 45 minute rapid charger, this kit will be ever ready for whatever job comes up. Whether you’re piloting hooks for Christmas lights around the house, hanging pictures for Mom or sinking fasteners on the job site, this drill keeps pace while delivering tons of torque with every turn. Toss it in your tool box, and get the job done.
- Full kit includes: One lithium DieHard battery, one multi-chemistry charger and cord, two screwdriver bits
- The Compact Drill Driver’s 19.2 volt battery capacity delivers more power, torque and longer life than lesser versions
- 24 torque settings give you precise control whether you’re drilling or driving
- 1/2 in. single sleeve keyless chuck grips driver and drill bit of all sizes with a firm hold
- Built-in LED light illuminates your work area no matter how dark
- Lightweight, compact design works all day and night without wearing you out
- Ergonomically designed for comfort whether you’re working on a ladder, at the bench or under a car
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- Some assembly required