Polaroid iF045 Waterproof Digital Camera - Blue
Polaroid IF045 Goes Where You Go, Even When That's Underwater Dive in with this 14-megapixel Polaroid IF045 Waterproof Digital Camera Blue from Sears, and capture crystal-clear shots of everything under the sea and beyond. The waterproof design makes this durable camera the perfect companion for family vacations, pool parties or days at the beach, and yet it's versatile enough for everyday use. Enjoy beautiful image clarity and dual-screen layout in a compact, easy-to-use camera that goes wherever you go. When they say this Polaroid IF045 camera is extremely durable, they aren't kidding around. Waterproof is one thing, but this diehard little device is also dustproof, shockproof, sand-proof and freeze-proof, so you can take it just about anywhere without having to worry. With a beautiful bright blue design that's as vibrant as the ocean is deep, this Polaroid camera promises to capture all life's most important memories with superb clarity and colors. All that style, durability, picture quality and ease of use, and at a price you can afford.
- The Polaroid IF045 Waterproof Digital Camera Blue with 14.0 megapixel CMOS sensor is the ultimate easy-to-use camera for capturing everyday events in superb clarity.
- Combination digital camcorder and still camera with USB mass storage.
- 2.7-inch TFT LCD display with crystal-clear dual-screen layout lets you capture the shot with confidence.
- 5x digital zoom helps you record every detail.
- Waterproof up to three meters (plus sand-proof, dustproof, shockproof and freeze-proof), so you can capture all that fun in the sand, surf and sun.
- External memory: Micro SD card up to 32GB.
- Fire formats: JPEG, AVI/M-JPEG.
- USB 2.0 high-speed port.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7; Mac OS X.
- System requirements: Windows XP (SP3), Vista 32/64 and Windows 7 32/64; Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above; Pentium 4/3.0G or faster recommended; 1 GB RAM (2GB for Vista); USB port; CD-ROM driver.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This