FreeMotion i7.7 Incline Trainer
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
With an incline of 30%, the FreeMotion i7.7 Incline Trainer makes the treadmill even better. If you want to lose weight, research shows walking at inclines of 18% and above provides low-impact, exercise that burns 3 times more calories than running at 6 mph and zero incline.
- Users can plug in their CD or MP3 player directly into the console via a standard audio cable to listen to their favorite music through the integrated speakers
- Direct Rear Velocity System (DRVS) a self-cooling 5.0 HP high torque AC speed control motor, positioned in the back of the machine provides for a smoother running surface
- Adjust incline from 0 to 30% by simply touching a button or scrolling in 0.5% increments
- The 22" x 60" commercial grade, belt requires no lubrication for years of smooth, consistent use
- Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless chest strap
- Dimensions: 68" H x 33" W x 78" L
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Lifetime frame, 10 years parts and 2 years labor